Jaguar recalled the Jaguar i-Pace electric model. Owners of Jaguar cars affected by the service recall will be notified by letters to schedule an appointment at a service facility. The intervention is carried out free of charge, and the factory fully covers all costs. Jaguar electric cars recall:
Those, not the first owner who bought the car abroad, can call a dealer to check if there is a Jaguar recall for their model. The operation is also free for them. Recall campaigns concern the safety or legal compliance of your vehicle.
Jaguar electric cars recall
1. Risk type: Injuries
- Risk description: In the event of a failure of the electrical regenerative braking system, the friction braking system may not engage on adequate time. As a result, the stopping distance may be unexpectedly extended, increasing the risk of an accident.
- Production dates: 23 August 2017 – 11 April 2019
- Jaguar recall code: H213
2. Risk type: Injuries
- Risk description: One or more of the fasteners on the right-hand front seat frame assembly may be missing or incorrectly assembled. As a result, the seat will not have sufficient structural integrity, increasing the risk of an injury in the event of an accident.
- Production dates: 24 April – 3 July 2019
- Jaguar recall code: N282
- Magnite ground clearance, boot space, NCAP Rating
- How the zipper merge works in road traffic – VIDEO
- The city that will ban taxi cars with combustion engines
- DR 1.0 EV, specifications and prices
- The Voltari 260 electric boat: specs and price
- Smart 1, specifications and prices
3. Risk type: Fire
- Risk description: The Electric Vehicle (EV) battery may degrade over time. A degraded EV battery may elevate the risk of thermal overload, increasing the risk of fire.
- Production dates: 2019-2020
- Jaguar recall code: H420